How you become an ELF…
- On the sponsorship form, please specify the number of children you wish to sponsor.
- Select your preferred dropoff location.
- Select “Mail my gift” to ship directly to a dropoff site.
- You will be matched with a child’s specific wishes as soon as we receive them from their referring agency.
Clear instructions will be included in your confirmation email and you take it from there!
We thank you for being willing to create holiday magic! You’re on your way to becoming an ELF yourself!
The children we serve are in at-risk situations across Massachusetts and greater New England. We partner with many local referring community agencies that review each child’s situation prior to including them in our program. To protect the privacy of the children and their families, we assign a unique identifier code associated to each child and their wishes. Please use this gift code to label each gift you provide.
Operation ELF partners with agencies to identify and review each child’s situation prior to including them in our program. The gifts you provide are the only gifts this child will receive this holiday season.
Our gift buying guideline
- Spend $40 – $60 per child
- Do not wrap gifts
- Provide batteries for gifts that require them
Starting in mid-November, we will be receiving the children’s wishes. We will email you their wishes as soon as they arrive.